Creamy Garlic Chipotle
par Ashley Contreras sur October 20, 2020
Creamy Garlic Chipotle Pasta
- (1) Whole head of garlic
- (8) Tablespoons of ghee or 3/4 cup of olive oil
- (2) 8 0z. of Bentilia gluten-free pasta
- (1) Cup of milled almonds (peeled)
- Chipotle chiles (to the taste)
- (1) teaspoon of Himalayan salt
- (5) Laurel leaves
- (1) Cup of parsley
- Boil water with laurel leaves, salt and a shot of olive oil.
- Add pasta, cook, drain and wash.
- In the pot add the olive oil with chopped garlic until sautéed. Add pasta, let sit and absorb the olive oil and garlic.
- Almonds, water, salt and chipotle must be blended and ready to add.
- Let boil and add cheese substitute until melted.
- Add parsley on top.
Did you make this recipe?