No Products in the Cart
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp cornstarch
1 tin of full fat coconut milk
1 cup of pumpkin puree- you can use real pumpkin or tinned organic.
1 tsp dijon mustard
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1/4 tsp ground turmeric
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
3/4 c nutritional yeast
2 c chopped and washed kale
1. Sautee kale in a bit of olive oil over medium heat and set aside.
2. In sauce pan, combine olive oil & cornstach. Stir until fully dissolved & paste has formed.
3. Stir in coconut milk (start with half a tin) until combined and thickened.
4. Add in remaining ingredients except for pasta/kale. Stir until fully combined and heated through then remove from heat.
5. Cook pasta according to instructions.
6. Drain pasta, mix into sauce & add sauteed kale! Top with more nutritional yeast & hemp hearts!
Original Recipe from our lovely customer @maddison.summer