Zucchini Pasta Bake
par Ashley Contreras sur October 22, 2020
Stuffed Zucchini Pasta Bake
- 1 bag Bentilia Red Lentil Macaroni
- ½ yellow onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 ½ cups marinara sauce
- 1 zucchini sliced
- Water (instead of oil)
- Italian Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- In a pan or skillet, heat a drizzle of olive oil and add onion.
- Sauté until translucent then add garlic
- Stir in your marinara sauce and mix well
- Add your pasta with the sauce and toss
- Place pasta into two oven-safe bowls
- Add your sliced zucchini to the top
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Italian seasoning
- Bake for 10 minutes then broil on low until zucchini begins to turn golden brown
- Serve hot and with love!
Did you make this recipe?